Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dream A Little Dream

Had my first student teaching dream last night!  And remarkably, it was not a nightmare.  Presumably sparked by the fact that last night I was e-mailing with my supporting teacher, C, and my cooperating kindergarten teacher, Mrs. M.  We set up our initial meeting and I checked in with Mrs. M about the first day!

Anyhow.  In my dream, it was my first day of student teaching, and while it was nerve-wracking and anxiety-ridden, it was interesting and fun.  The dream focused more on teachers than students, likely because of an e-mail from my seminar professor about going into the semester.  Here's hoping the positive feelings of the dream are a prophecy of days to come!

M recently shared with me her teaching blog, which has been a joy to read :)

Apologies for the disjointed post...I'm feeling rather discombobulated without a routine!  For that reason I am very much looking forward to the start of the semester.

**********
Currently reading:  the final book currently published of A Song of Ice and Fire
Current high:  SO arrives at MHC tonight and is taking me out for fancy birthday dinner tomorrow :)
Current low:  my sleep schedule is all out of whack -- so sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment