Saturday, March 30, 2013

Compliments

Well, Mrs. V wound up being out for five days straight -- a funeral last Friday, then four days this week to recover after her accident.  Each day that I was subbing felt a little better than the last.  On Thursday, about five minutes before students arrived, my neighbor from across the hall (Mrs. G) poked her head in my door.  "Just so you know," she told me, "the only reason Mrs. V's been able to take so much time off is because you're so fabulous."  D'aw.

Even though I've done lead teaching somewhat backwards (5 days on my own instead of supported lead teaching), I'm feeling pretty good about developing my style.  However, I am definitely eager about Mrs. V's return next week!

**********
Currently reading:  Teaching Children to Care
Current high:  seeing my sister tomorrow for brunch :)
Current low:  sinus infection lingers on...

No comments:

Post a Comment