Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bad Habits

Long time no see, dear readers!  I apologize for my extended absence; the week of February break got me into some bad habits.  My routines went out the window, as did my blog entries!  I promise to post more soon, but for now, here's a rundown on my next three weeks:

Three days of supported lead teaching
One day of lead teaching
Three-day weekend!
Professional development day
Four days of lead teaching
Two-day choral tour
Five days of lead teaching
Three-day choral tour
COLLAPSE INTO A HEAP FOR APRIL VACATION!

It's go time, kids.  Wish me luck.

**********
Currently reading:  Letters to a Young Teacher, Jonathan Kozol
Current high:  wonderful, long, validating chat with my sister
Current low:  waking up in seven hours, eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment