Friday, January 24, 2014

What A Difference A Year Makes

Well, folks, today is my birthday :) Another year older and none the wiser!  With my birthday so close to New Year's, I find that I am often still reflecting on how much has changed in the past year.  In my last 365 days, I have:
  • completed my student teaching semester
  • acted as student speaker at Baccalaureate
  • graduated from college
  • visited more than half of the US states on my third cross-country road trip
  • become a licensed teacher
  • moved to a foreign country
  • begun making a living with the arts
  • received a job promotion
  • traveled to four countries
That's a remarkable amount of change to undergo in just one year.  It's been a challenging and incredibly exciting year of my life, and I can't wait to see what the next one will hold.

**********
Currently reading:  still The Warmth of Other Suns and Aimless Love
Current high:  great start to birthday celebrations last night, and more to come tonight :)
Current low:  no lows allowed on birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment