Monday, December 9, 2013

Highlight Of My Day

After an insanely busy morning in the theatre, I came back to my new classroom, 3B, to kick off our exciting new drama unit.  This conversation ensued.

Student:  Ms. H, what are you doing here?
Me:  Well, I'm going to be teaching in 3B for the next trimester.
Student:  REALLY?!?

She then gave me a hug, and excitedly went to tell all her friends, who also came up and gave me enthusiastic hugs.  I love my job and I love my students and I love being a teacher.  Makes leaving my babies in 3A a little easier :)

**********
Currently reading:  too many books, but mostly The Great Unexpected
Current high: getting to teach drama to enthusiastic students today, what a dream
Current low:  the next three days will be ABSOLUTE insanity...but I'll be rewarded with vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment