Friday, August 9, 2013

Enough about me, let's talk about you.

Hey readers :) So here's a little info that blogger.com has collected on all of you!
  • You're predominantly in the US, but pageviews have also come from Germany, Russia, the UK, South Korea, Italy, France, Switzerland, Malaysia, Austria, and Canada.  Wow!
  • For the most part, you are Macs.  (Me too!)  44% of pageviews are from a Mac platform, and another 24% are from iOS.
  • Generally you prefer Chrome, with Safari as the second-place finisher (really guys???), and Firefox third.  I dig it.
Here's what I'm wondering.  What do you want to see more of on this blog?  Pictures?  Lesson plans?  Book reviews?  Every detail of every minute of every day of my life?  (Doubtful.)  Educational philosophy?  Travel blogging?  You tell me!  This blog is certainly in part a time capsule of my teaching and travel experiences, but I'd also like to please the masses :) Shout it out -- tell me in the comments (or on Facebook, my #1 traffic source) what you like to hear!

**********
Currently reading:  still Korea Unmasked
Current high:  BEAUTIFUL thunderstorms outside!
Current low:  thunderstorms cancelled the Wolmido Island boat trip...whomp whomp

No comments:

Post a Comment