Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Social Media in Education

Greetings, readers!  Teaching with Grace will be moving in a new direction for a few posts.  As some of you may know, I have recently begun a MATESOL with a concentration in digital technologies for teaching and learning through the University of San Francisco online.  As part of my course in Digital Media Literacy, we are doing some blogging about various social media platforms and their potential for utilization as virtual learning environments.  Stay tuned for my initial observations of a few sites over the next week, and my thoughts as I begin to interact with them next week!

**********
Currently reading:  Taming of the Queen by Philippa Gregory
Current high:  G5 is seriously rocking their physical theatre unit
Current low:  five weeks in, a couple of early years classes are still proving to be a major management challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment